Sunday, December 7, 2008

Our T-shirts - We have two team Jacobs!! And
one team Edward in our family.



I think Elisha and I have had our share of "What the HECK were we thinking" moments spent together! While watching the crowd, that thought did cross my mind....but....it was one of those so crazy that its fun nights! You know... like lining up at midnight for black Friday shopping! Which by the way Elisha do together also. And we like it!


Sydney and Kiley were troopers! They were so excited and it was a fun night with them. This is officially Sydneys favorite movie of all time! i wasn't quite that enthusiastic, I'm stick with Gone with the Wind as my all time fav!


The Theater was crowded but still had enough room that the girls could make a bed while waiting and waiting for it to start.




No comments: