Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Update on the patient

We went to the doctor today and got a real cast! Kole chose black despite both the doctor and I suggesting the hot pink. He will have it on for a month and then if everything looks good they'll take it off. I couldn't believe how fast the cast was put on. It took them 5 min. or less. we weren't even in the office 45 min. and I had to fill out all the new patient info.. Thumbs up from me! He is feeling pretty good although a full day of school yesterday left him kind of sore. Hopefully having the cast on will help that.





4 comments:

mrs. timberlake said...

Loving the cast.

Have fun camping.

Hasta la pasta -

mrs. timberlake said...

Yes, Jim. Every morning we watch Fishing with Fred. Followed up with Hunting with Harvey. We then take a nap and view tapes of Mechanics by Michael after lunch.

mrs. timberlake said...

Okay, since apparently I am the only reader of your blog, I would like to request an update. Or, I could just call. Okay, Okay, I'll call.

Renee and Brandon said...

Hey there! I just realized that I replied to your comment on my blog...but anyways I just said feel free to use any of the info on our blog. I got almost all of it from the protect marriage website. How is everything going with the Corbin fam?