Thursday, April 16, 2009

Go Flames!

Last Saturday was the last tournament game this season for Sydney. It has been so fun to watch her and her team learn and grow. They did so Awesome on Saturday. They really hit their groove and They won all of their games!! Six games, one day, all won! They took first at the tournament and you could tell how excited and proud they were! I over heard the coach saying how good they were doing and they were still so young and haven't gotten the "killer" spirit yet. It's so true. They have fun out there and they are a REALLY nice group of girls. But....I think the feel of winning 1st may have wet their appetite for more and ignited a little of that spirit that is sure to come....hopefully on May 2nd when they play regional's!
The Flames - how cute are they!

4 comments:

Bek and Rach said...

Sydney is looking a little too cute for my taste...you better tell her I said SLOW DOWN:)

mrs. timberlake said...

I wish they had those fancy socks for me when I played vball... I think we would have won more games.

p.s. BEING CRAFTY and UPDATING THE BLOG.... you are on a roll, missy.

mrs. timberlake said...

who rocked the casbah on who would be going home tonight on american idol?


that's right........

mrs. timberlake said...

did you find out where they are playing this saturday? let me know.