Friday, October 24, 2008

Mr. Demille, I'm ready for my close-up


I was going to download some pictures of Sydneys first school dance. I cant find them on my camera! But, while going through all my pictures I did come across these lovely ones. I have caught Rylee with my camera on more than one occasion. She likes to video and take pictures of her self but usually she ends up with just a blur and after she get a good laugh at them we just delete them. Well, today I found these and they were to funny not to share! What was she thinking? Where does she get it? Humm......














2 comments:

Team Seguritan said...

Cute pictures. Looks like she gets that from her sisters as well :). And BTW, no, you are not on the good friend list! If I have stuff on my face you gotta share some love because I do not look cute all the time(you're confusing me with yourself), and I need all the help I can get when it comes to make-up.

All right, now that I got that out I guess you can get back on the list :)

Alison said...

Funny pictures! Funny girls!