Monday, October 13, 2008

Because I have two in Young Women's now, Sis Dalton's talk really meant a lot to me. She spoke about a "return to virtue" and our youth are being desensitised into believing that high moral standards are old fashioned. She reminded them never to underestimate their power as a righteous example. She challenged them to unfurl a banner to the world. Our Stake President spoke to our youth a little over a year ago and compared Capt. Moroni's banner to the example our youth are today. He told them they are different and to hold there standards high like Moroni's banner for all to see what they stand for. Sis. Dalton's talk reminded me of that.

I am so thankful for the great girls I have and for the example they give to others. I am thankful that they are not ashamed for who they are and what they stand for. I am blessed.











Armed and ready to conquer!




No comments: